Quitting your job and starting a business can a risky proposition affecting one’s career, finances, and personal livelihood. It is not right for everyone especially if you’re not doing it for the right reasons. Before embarking on this journey we urge you to craft a well thought plan and seek the advice and counsel of as many trusted advisers, loved ones, other entrepreneurs and professionals as possible.
The materials and content presented in QuitJobStartBiz.com and it’s classes are for informational purposes only. No warranties or guarantees are construed or implied in any way.
By accessing the information on this website or attending a class, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Information Use Only
- All information and content provided in QuitJobStartBiz.com website and classes is provided for information purposes only. No legal liability or other responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Vibrant Future LLC for any errors, omissions, or statements on this site or in classes, or any site to which these pages connect.
- The material is not intended to present the only, or necessarily best, techniques, methods or procedures for the situations addressed, but rather is intended to represent an approach, view, statement or opinion.
- All content on this website and in classes is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of success or appropriateness for a particular purpose.
- Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Vibrant Future LLC accepts no responsibility and makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content available through this website or in it’s classes.
- Vibrant Future LLC, makes no representations or warranties that use of this website or it’s classes will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Vibrant Future LLC, it’s owners, officers, directors, employees, or contractors shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, inconvenience or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any the information provided on it’s websites and workshops.
- You understand that there is inherent and potential significant risk in transitioning from a job to starting a business or starting a business and hold Vibrant Future LLC harmless of any decision or action resulting from any pursuit of this transition.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Vibrant Future LLC and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Vibrant Future LLC will not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information. Vibrant Future LLC reserves the right to refuse the provision of links to any external content, for whatever reason deemed fit.
This website is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not modify, reproduce or distribute (a) content on this website and in it’s classes, (b) the design or layout of the website or individual sections of the design or layout of the website or (c) Vibrant Future LLC’s logos without Vibrant Future LLC’s written permission.
Vibrant Future LLC reserves the right to modify this website, it’s classes, and the rules and regulations governing its use at any time. Modifications will be posted on the website, and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to the website. Vibrant Future LLC may make changes in the products and/or services described in this website at any time without notice.
We require a 48 hour notice of cancellation. Cancellation notification must be via our website or email. If a cancellation request is received more than 48 hours in advance of the start time, we reserve the right to levy a 15% cancellation fee. If a cancellation request is received less than 48 hours in advance of the start time, we reserve the right not to honor the cancellation request.
Vibrant Future LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. Only authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis may access any information collected from individual customers.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than service providers that we may enlist to perform our services or maintain contact with clients and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Clients with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.